Vote for George Washington (sort of)

  • TriciaF
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 6:34 AM
      As many of you know, Artsonia runs a weekly contest called Artist of the Week. They randomly choose artwork from around the country in different age categories and ask everyone to vote for their favorites once per day. The students who have tallied the most votes by the end of the week win art supply gift certificates for themselves and their school. We have never had a piece of art chosen for this before so I'm so excited for Michael and Dryden. Please place your vote today and everyday until Saturday!

      http://bit.ly/cj6Hek
      Michael3843

      Thanks!
      Tricia Fuglestad, IL