Re: Student Portfolio Interviews

  • MaryJo
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2010
      I know she has the students lay out everything -- from the whole year - and for AP she seperates them into Breadth and Depth (Concentration).
      They talk about what the strengths are, where they need work -- the overall theme they are seeing in the work....
      I think the conversation just evolves based on the student.
      It definitely gets them talking about their work!
      MaryJo