Art Professor is Published

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2010
      Art professor, James Daichendt sent me an e-mail telling me about his new book. I thought the list might be interested:

      I am very eager to share some exciting news! As of today- my new book "Artist-Teacher: A Philosophy for Creating and Teaching" was released. The text is available and I hope you have a moment to take a look at the free preview on amazon.com:

      http://tinyurl.com/y3cjsam

      I am a fan of the Incredible @rt Department and have used it a number of times as a grade school teacher, high school teacher, and now a college professor. As my text is really a history of teaching art that focuses on artists that bring their making into the classroom- I bet it would be of interest to your readers.

      Thanks for looking!
      G. James Daichendt, Ed.D. | Associate Professor, Exhibitions Director
      Azusa Pacific University | 901 E. Alosta Ave. | Azusa, CA 91702
      ( 949.310.8400 | www.apu.edu/gallery | * gdaichendt@...

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1841503134?ie=UTF8&tag=incredibleart-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1841503134