Re: Animation update

  • artsypffartsy
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 8, 2010
      What a great link in Barbara Reid's site! Wow. Now THAT is a kind of illustration that I would LOVE to do. I would like to do it with kids, too. Sure would be pricey, though, to do it with 60 kids. They would have to be pretty small. Wonderful site. There is another book, called "The New Baby Calf" that I have used before. I am running late for school as I write this. I wonder if that one is her work, too. Probably. It's adorable, and I have used it before, even to inspire cut paper work for a farm mural.