Elements of Art student made video

  • Eileen Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2010
      Hi-
      I have been searching old posts to find one that gave links to some wonderful student made videos on "The Elements of Art", but have not been able to find them. Does anyone remember this post or have information on the links?

      Thanks,
      Eileen
    • pent19
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
        is it one of tricia fuglestad's videos? she has lots of great ones!
        http://www.sd25.org/~tfuglestad/art/Drydenart.html
        Michele
        NY