Re: [art_education] Re: Underwater artists/Hawaii

  • MARYANN KOHL
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      A few of many::::::

      http://www.jeffwilkie.com
      Jeff Wilkie paints Hawaiian scenes under the sea of dolphins, humpback whales, reef fish, and so on.

      www.belindaleigh.com
      Belinda Leigh, Hawaiian under the sea paintings.

      MaryAnn Kohl
      maryann@...

      On Apr 1, 2010, at 4:29 AM, MarciaB wrote:

      Thank you to everyone who responded to my underwater artist request! The artists given were a great variety of styles. I'm going to make a slideshow to show all these different ways artists have depicted underwater life. Wonderful, thanks!

      Marcia