I don't send mass emails..but this is imporant!

  • jes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 6:56 AM
      This is an amazing local rescue group that receives no govt. funding! They were flooded and lost everything! These people have given their entire lives to saving others! This could possibly save the shelter...
      They NEED US! We would not have Bubba without them!

      Forward, Tweet, Facebook...this! Get the word out!