Re: Underwater artist?

  • MarciaB
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1 4:28 AM
      Thank you for that suggestion.. Her artwork is GORGEOUS! love it. I couldn't find your marine watercolor pictures. I was able to find the lower school gallery but couldn't find those pictures. I have to ask you though, how did you create those magnificent city collage murals? It looks like cut paper? Did you paint the backgrounds? What are they mounted on? How did you introduce the lesson?

      Marcia