Re: Categorized art lessons

  • reacheverychild
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 27, 2010
      Excellent.

      al haskvitz

      > I have finished categorizing the elementary level lessons on the Incredible Art Department. Along the way I also updated all the links. I would appreciate it if some of you would visit this section and let me know if this way of categorizing the lessons is helpful. Also let me know if there is any way to improve the categorizing. I will be next starting on the high school lessons as they are the next popular section on IAD. http://tinyurl.com/27p3yu
      >
      > Ken

    • Holly Clement
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 29, 2010

        Tinyurls are blocked on our server. Please post full urls.

        I have finished categorizing the elementary level lessons on the Incredible Art Department. Along the way I also updated all the links. I would appreciate it if some of you would visit this section and let me know if this way of categorizing the lessons is helpful. Also let me know if there is any way to improve the categorizing. I will be next starting on the high school lessons as they are the next popular section on IAD. http://tinyurl.com/27p3yu

        Ken

      • Kate
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 29, 2010

          http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/elemlessons.html

          here is the full url.

          Kate

          Tinyurls are blocked on our server. Please post full urls.

          I have finished categorizing the elementary level lessons on the Incredible Art Department . Along the way I also updated all the links. I would appreciate it if some of you would visit this section and let me know if this way of categorizing the lessons is helpful. Also let me know if there is any way to improve the categorizing. I will be next starting on the high school lessons as they are the next popular section on IAD. http://tinyurl. com/27p3yu

          Ken

        • M Attique Attique
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 29, 2010
            Please i have not interest you mail pleas don't send any mail again thanks

            Tinyurls are blocked on our server. Please post full urls.

            I have finished categorizing the elementary level lessons on the Incredible Art Department . Along the way I also updated all the links. I would appreciate it if some of you would visit this section and let me know if this way of categorizing the lessons is helpful. Also let me know if there is any way to improve the categorizing. I will be next starting on the high school lessons as they are the next popular section on IAD. http://tinyurl. com/27p3yu

            Ken

            Get your preferred Email name!
            Now you can @... and @....
          • Ken
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 29, 2010
              I guess I could post it both ways. The problem is that Yahoo frequently messes up the longer URL's. Sometimes they go to a second line and that portion of the text is no longer part of the link. They also sometimes add spaces. Here is the long version of the link:

              http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/elemlessons.html

              Ken

              > Tinyurls are blocked on our server. Please post full urls.

            • detroit_worm
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 3, 2010
                Ken: Placing the lessons in categories makes it so much easier to find things! Thanks loads, for all that you do!
                --Carol