Categorized art lessons

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 26, 2010
      I have finished categorizing the elementary level lessons on the Incredible Art Department. Along the way I also updated all the links. I would appreciate it if some of you would visit this section and let me know if this way of categorizing the lessons is helpful. Also let me know if there is any way to improve the categorizing. I will be next starting on the high school lessons as they are the next popular section on IAD. http://tinyurl.com/27p3yu

      Ken
    • Wanda
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 27, 2010
        I love the new format, waiting patiently on high school plans now.
        Thanks for your hard work, Wanda

        > I have finished categorizing the elementary level lessons on the
        Incredible Art Department. Along the way I also updated all the links. I
        would appreciate it if some of you would visit this section and let me
        know if this way of categorizing the lessons is helpful. Also let me
        know if there is any way to improve the categorizing. I will be next
        starting on the high school lessons as they are the next popular section
        on IAD. http://tinyurl.com/27p3yu

        > Ken

      • artsypffartsy
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 27, 2010
          Wow...that was a lot of well worth it work! That is what I call a database! Very useful organization, Ken. Thanks a lot.
          Linda in Houston

          > I have finished categorizing the elementary level lessons on the Incredible Art Department. Along the way I also updated all the links. I would appreciate it if some of you would visit this section and let me know if this way of categorizing the lessons is helpful. Also let me know if there is any way to improve the categorizing. I will be next starting on the high school lessons as they are the next popular section on IAD. http://tinyurl.com/27p3yu
          >
          > Ken

        • reacheverychild
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 27, 2010
            Excellent.

            al haskvitz

            > I have finished categorizing the elementary level lessons on the Incredible Art Department. Along the way I also updated all the links. I would appreciate it if some of you would visit this section and let me know if this way of categorizing the lessons is helpful. Also let me know if there is any way to improve the categorizing. I will be next starting on the high school lessons as they are the next popular section on IAD. http://tinyurl.com/27p3yu
            >
            > Ken

          • Holly Clement
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 29, 2010

              Tinyurls are blocked on our server. Please post full urls.

              I have finished categorizing the elementary level lessons on the Incredible Art Department. Along the way I also updated all the links. I would appreciate it if some of you would visit this section and let me know if this way of categorizing the lessons is helpful. Also let me know if there is any way to improve the categorizing. I will be next starting on the high school lessons as they are the next popular section on IAD. http://tinyurl.com/27p3yu

              Ken

            • Kate
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 29, 2010

                http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/elemlessons.html

                here is the full url.

                Kate

                Tinyurls are blocked on our server. Please post full urls.

                I have finished categorizing the elementary level lessons on the Incredible Art Department . Along the way I also updated all the links. I would appreciate it if some of you would visit this section and let me know if this way of categorizing the lessons is helpful. Also let me know if there is any way to improve the categorizing. I will be next starting on the high school lessons as they are the next popular section on IAD. http://tinyurl. com/27p3yu

                Ken

              • M Attique Attique
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 29, 2010
                  Please i have not interest you mail pleas don't send any mail again thanks

                  Tinyurls are blocked on our server. Please post full urls.

                  I have finished categorizing the elementary level lessons on the Incredible Art Department . Along the way I also updated all the links. I would appreciate it if some of you would visit this section and let me know if this way of categorizing the lessons is helpful. Also let me know if there is any way to improve the categorizing. I will be next starting on the high school lessons as they are the next popular section on IAD. http://tinyurl. com/27p3yu

                  Ken

                  Get your preferred Email name!
                  Now you can @... and @....
                • Ken
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 29, 2010
                    I guess I could post it both ways. The problem is that Yahoo frequently messes up the longer URL's. Sometimes they go to a second line and that portion of the text is no longer part of the link. They also sometimes add spaces. Here is the long version of the link:

                    http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/elemlessons.html

                    Ken

                    > Tinyurls are blocked on our server. Please post full urls.

                  • detroit_worm
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 3, 2010
                      Ken: Placing the lessons in categories makes it so much easier to find things! Thanks loads, for all that you do!
                      --Carol