Re: Mexican Day of the Dead

  • Betsy Brigham
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2010
    My 4th grade students made these cardboard mannequins out of wire, cardboard (threading wire through corrugations to connect the parts) and wooden beads. It could easily be tranformed into a skeleton project.

    --
    Betsy Brigham
    Elementary Art Teacher

    Confidentiality Notice

    The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is confidential, constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at helpdesk@... or return e-mail, and delete any copies of this message immediately.