Art teacher iphone and computer apps

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      I received this e-mail today. Rather than subscribing them to this group (And not have control over their message) I am posting this because I think some members may have interest in this:

      Greetings,

      I'm the new Product Marketing Manager for Art Authority at Open Door Networks. Art Authority is our new application for the Macintosh and iPhone, which we believe is an invaluable and very affordable tool for art teachers and students alike. The app's 1,000+ artists and 40,000+ works of art are by far the most available for either platform. A release for the iPad is also planned.

      The app focuses on western painting and sculpture from pre-history to present-day; we worked with a university art consultant on selection and organization of the app's artists. The app includes signature features from our Envi iphone app line, such as stunning full-screen slide shows, insightful thumbnail overviews, Ken Burns motion effect (on the iPhone) and access to detailed information on artists and periods. Art Authority's introductory price is $9.99 on both platforms. Product details, including a list of all 1,000+ artists and a FAQ, are available at http://we-envision.com/artauthority. The Mac version can be purchased through the company's Web site, and the iPhone version through the iTunes store (links below). A free, 10-day evaluation version of the Mac product is also available.

      Thanks. http://www.opendoor.com/EnviMac/ArtAuthority/
      http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/art-authority/id355879924?mt=8 http://www.we-envision.com/seeall

      Charles Whitaker
      Art Authority Marketing Manager