Re: "Art isn't a REAL Subject..."

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 3 2:32 PM
      This is just a thought. A response that they could relate to is a question back- "Do you think that video games are real?" Of course they will say yes. You then mention that most of the people who work at those companies are artists. See http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs/video.html. Also mention that they won't even consider someone who hasn't taken art classes. Of course that also applies to the entertainment industry with special effects artists, art directors, and a multitude of art positions. Without artists, we wouldn't have very good movies.

      Ken