Re: [art_education] Re: Prek--Dr. Seuss lesson??

  • rutheannwalsh@grouply.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2010
      Thanks I'll check that out.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Ruth Spiro <ruthspiro@...>
      To: art_education@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, Mar 1, 2010 10:26 pm
      Subject: Re: [art_education] Re: Prek--Dr. Seuss lesson??

      If you check out the National Education Association web site, www.nea.org, there are some resources there for Read Across America, which has a Dr. Seuss theme. There are instructions for making a Dr. Seuss hat! Could be fun for the little ones.

      Have fun!

      Ruth Spiro

      * * * * *
      Meet Ruth Spiro, Author of Lester Fizz, Bubble-Gum Artist:

      *VA Festival of the Book, Charlottesville, VA - March 20

      Visit www.ruthspiro. com for more info.
      * * * * *

      On Mar 1, 2010, at 9:13 PM, rutheannwalsh@ grouply.com wrote:

      What is everyone doing for Dr. Seuss's birthday???  I have prek---2nd grade.
      They are drawing their favorite Dr, Seuss--mostly cat in the hat but not all and I'm hanging them up--1st,--2nd.
      K is doing the one fish two fish  drawing the fish then cutting them out and gluing onto green paper that they draw wavy lines on.
      Prek   not to sure yet(???)

      Thanks-
      Ruthe Ann
      NJ