Re: Cowboy/girl hats

  • ednakate
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2010
      I'd love to see some images of the cardboard hats. The kinders at our school do a hat project that they want me to lead. I am looking for some fairly simply yet fun looking hats. In the past for smaller groups, I have used the technique by the Rad Hatter which is to paint grocery bags with household latex then the kids decorate.
      Thanks,
      Alyssa San Diego