Are you having trouble with art perspective

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2010
      We all have trouble some time or the other. As a professional artist I am always coming across the problems of perspective an making sure everything looks right with my work before I get on with the job of finishing it.

      I dont know an artist that does not come across the old perspective dilemma.

      I want to hear what you have to say, your questions and stories on this page:www.pets-of-the-realm.com/art-perspective.html