Project: PEACE, LOVE and HOPE project

  • vivikl69@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2010
      Hello all!

      I hope that you are all well. I'm a new member from Montreal,Canada. I am an artist and also an art educator. This moment, I am coordinating an art project entitled Peace, Love and Hope and plan to visit some schools in USA (in 50 states if possible) in the near future. This project started in 2007 after my only daughter experienced bullying at school and to know more about bullying at her school, I volunteered to bring an art project to tackle this issue through the language of art. To make the story short, this project has been growing because (believe it or not), bullying becomes a global issue and I'm sure that it happens at some schools in US, too. If any of your schools are interested to join the project, please e-mail: paixpeaceproject@...

      Btw, do you have an art program at the schools, that receives a grant from the government/ a foundation which makes it possible for a foreign artist to visit your school (for this project)?
      In Montreal, we have a program called Cultur a Ecole /Culture at School which is supported by the Quebec government.

      For more information, the blog is: peaceloveandhopeproject.blogspot.com