[art_education] Instructional DVDs for middle school, setting up an in-classroom media station

  • Greg Percy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2010
      Greetings-

      I have found the "Songs in the Key of Art:Live" DVD to be helpful
      and entertaining for my younger MS Kids (6th-7th)...The 8th graders
      are just to cool for anything (just ask them...) The DVD is very
      effective with my special Ed Kids...I usually use it for the days I
      have a non art Sub (it's about 45 minutes long).

      http://www.songsinthekeyofart.com

      Enjoy,

      Greg Percy