tape sculptures

  • go4art@juno.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2010
      I know many of you have or will do the packing tape sculptures with your students. I thought I would pass this along in case you haven't seen it. Scotch Packing Tape is sponsoring a sculpture contest, "Off the Roll". Go to their site for details. www.offtherollcontest.com/main/home.aspx

      creatively, Linda

      Senior Assisted Living
      Put your loved ones in good hands with quality senior assisted living. Click now!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=5DOA3rOjTatIBjs-v6E-ZAAAJ1Cmxx9XQ-rPejP48lmhrUaqAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASUQAAAAA=