Fw: Origami Money

  • kamla ravikumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2010

       Hi All,

      Just thought of forwarding these images. I would ask my students to try ordinary paper ofcourse ...to start with !!

      Kamla

      Chennai,India

      I guess you can still get something for a dollar!

      One Dollar: Fish

      cid:1.3083608732@...

      One Dollar: Butterfly

       cid:2.3083608732@...

      One Dollar: Camera

       cid:3.3083608732@...

      Two Dollars:  Battle Tank

       cid:4.3083608732@...

      Two Dollars: Chinese Dragon

       cid:5.3083608732@...

      One Dollar: Crab

       cid:6.3083608732@...

      One Dollar: Dolphin

       cid:7.3083608732@...

      Two Dollars: Jacket

       cid:8.3083608732@...

      Two Dollars: Spider

       cid:9.3083608732@...

       One Dollar: Scorpion

       cid:10.3083608732@...n

      One Dollar: Bat

       cid:11.3083608732@...

      One Dollar: Toilet Bowl (I think this would be more realistic if he showed a dollar going into the toilet!)

       cid:12.3083608732@... cid:13.3083608732@...

      One Dollar: Penguin

       cid:14.3083608732@...

      One Dollar: Shark

       cid:15.3083608732@...

      One Dollar: Jet

       cid:16.3083608732@...

      One Dollar: Hammer Head Shark

       cid:17.3083608732@...

      Origami is the traditional Japanese art of paper folding. The goal of this art is to create a representation of an object using geometric folds and crease patterns preferably without the use of gluing or cutting the paper, and using only one piece of paper.

      Won Park  is the master of Origami.  He is also called the "money folder", a practitioner of origami whose canvas is the United States One Dollar Bill. Bending, twisting, and folding, he creates life-like shapes in stunning detail.