Re: [art_education] Gathering Information - If your students made Haiti Houses

  • reens@semol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2010
      Just fyi: my students made Haiti Houses and I am selling them next weekend
      at a community art show. They aren't all houses though, alot are just
      squares of cardboard that they put designs on. They really loved using
      those perm. markers and the little squares of cardboard! I used it as a
      filler project for the last 3 weeks. Just wanted to thank you for your
      efforts and the great idea!
      Reen
      k-8 art teacher