FREEBIES from Square 1 Art

  • Marty Reid
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2010
      Sorry but this item is PICK UP only!  NORCROSS, GA

      I have thousands of plain white tiles that can be reglazed, fired and reused.
      If any of you would like any of them, call my cell at 518 332-6689 over the weekend or email me.  We'd like to get rid of them this weekend and by next Friday!

      I just know these can be used and hate to discard them.

      I'll post some other freebies soon that are NOT FOR PICK up...such as rejected tote bags, aprons, tshirts, etc. like I have in the past but not ready for that just yet.  Remember....you'd help by paying the shipping from S1A to you!  Some of you took advantage of this for several years. We'd include the shipping amount on top of the box that you would have to reimburse me for.

      Marty Reid

      President
      Square 1 Art
      5470 Oakbrook Pkwy Suite E