Re: [art_education] collaboration

  • James Cipalla
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3 6:27 AM
      I would LOVE to have my kids do this - I teach middle school in Norfolk, VA - if there are any Elementary Teachers who want to start this - and any High school Teachers who want to do this after my class - I would be up for it. Let me know.

      Namaste,

      Jim Cipalla

      Art Teacher,
      North side Middle School
      Norfolk,Virginia
      JCipalla@...

      Art is made of love,heart,creation and feelings, you go deep inside to find an artist of beautiful creation. A creation from an artist isn't just a drawing, or a painting but a feeling or a thing that lives inside. Art is creations from people's hearts. Art brings out personality and love. Art is the feeling of Joy.
      = A.B. = One of my wonderful Sixth grade students.

      >>> "go4art@..." <go4art@...> 2/2/2010 10:30 PM >>>
      "Cross Country Creatures" is an exciting project underway and we are looking for some more participants.

      2nd graders in Georgia drew creatures (8.5x11") and wrote a short story about them. Now my Oregon middle school students will receive black and white copies of these to interpret.

      We would like 50 high school students (hopefully one school) to interpret and 50 college level students to do the same.

      When complete you will need to have digital images of your students' work to send for an electronic gallery. Additionally, you may want to host a display of your originals along with prints of the others (could even be the other 3 levels together with the story on one 8.5x11" sheet of paper).

      Let me know if you are interested in participating in or want more information about this multi-level, cross country collaboration.
      creatively,
      Linda Kieling

      BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

      Teach the NPS spam filter, CanIt, if this mail (ID 19703692) is spam:
      Spam: https://spamtrap1a.nps.k12.va.us/canit/b.php?i=19703692&m=29ae92b1dadb&t=20100203&c=s
      Not spam: https://spamtrap1a.nps.k12.va.us/canit/b.php?i=19703692&m=29ae92b1dadb&t=20100203&c=n
      Forget vote: https://spamtrap1a.nps.k12.va.us/canit/b.php?i=19703692&m=29ae92b1dadb&t=20100203&c=f
      END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS