collaboration

  • go4art@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2010
      "Cross Country Creatures" is an exciting project underway and we are looking for some more participants.

      2nd graders in Georgia drew creatures (8.5x11") and wrote a short story about them. Now my Oregon middle school students will receive black and white copies of these to interpret.

      We would like 50 high school students (hopefully one school) to interpret and 50 college level students to do the same.

      When complete you will need to have digital images of your students' work to send for an electronic gallery. Additionally, you may want to host a display of your originals along with prints of the others (could even be the other 3 levels together with the story on one 8.5x11" sheet of paper).

      Let me know if you are interested in participating in or want more information about this multi-level, cross country collaboration.
      creatively,
      Linda Kieling

      Nutrition
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=G-Fyn9-BrFNL6k8ALLkshQAAJ1Cmxx9XQ-rPejP48lmhrUaqAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASQwAAAAA=
    • Marty Reid
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2010
        Linda....Couldn't help but notice your post!  Congratulations on always thinking of new ideas...LOVE this "Cross Country Creatures" idea!  Almost like an "ART AVATAR"!!!!!  Looking forward to hearing more about it.  Are you going to host the electronic gallery?
        Marty

        On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 10:30 PM, go4art@... <go4art@...> wrote:
[...]

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           art_education-digest@yahoogroups.com
           art_education-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        Marty Reid

        President
        Square 1 Art
        5470 Oakbrook Pkwy Suite E
        Norcross, GA 30093
        888 332-3294 Ext. 223
        678 906-2291
        Fax: 678 906-2295
        www.Square1Art.com
      • James Cipalla
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2010
          I would LOVE to have my kids do this - I teach middle school in Norfolk, VA - if there are any Elementary Teachers who want to start this - and any High school Teachers who want to do this after my class - I would be up for it. Let me know.

          Namaste,

          Jim Cipalla

          Art Teacher,
          North side Middle School
          Norfolk,Virginia
          JCipalla@...

          Art is made of love,heart,creation and feelings, you go deep inside to find an artist of beautiful creation. A creation from an artist isn't just a drawing, or a painting but a feeling or a thing that lives inside. Art is creations from people's hearts. Art brings out personality and love. Art is the feeling of Joy.
          = A.B. = One of my wonderful Sixth grade students.

          >>> "go4art@..." <go4art@...> 2/2/2010 10:30 PM >>>
[...]

          BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

          Teach the NPS spam filter, CanIt, if this mail (ID 19703692) is spam:
          Spam: https://spamtrap1a.nps.k12.va.us/canit/b.php?i=19703692&m=29ae92b1dadb&t=20100203&c=s
          Not spam: https://spamtrap1a.nps.k12.va.us/canit/b.php?i=19703692&m=29ae92b1dadb&t=20100203&c=n
          Forget vote: https://spamtrap1a.nps.k12.va.us/canit/b.php?i=19703692&m=29ae92b1dadb&t=20100203&c=f
          END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS