Re: [art_education] Re: music urls for copyright free music?

  • BARBARA YALOF
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2010
      Thaks so much- I am enjoying Deweymusic...You really need a music editor because so many of these are live and the first minute is cheers and intros...
      Barbara

      Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 6:58 AM
      Subject: [art_education] Re: music urls for copyright free music?

      http://www.archive. org/ All public domain, has much more then just music

      and this is a new site http://deweymusic. org/

      Enjoy
      CA

      --- In art_education@ yahoogroups. com, "BARBARA YALOF" <draw.art@.. .> wrote:

      > Hi,
      all,
      > It would be helpful to have the urls of sites that allow use of
      their music for videos- for free-. I've had a few videos removed by blogger because of this, though I thought I had remained under the minimum amount of seconds. Does anyone have any advice for use of music or sites? thanks in advance. Cynthia ? What about you?