Re: Suggestions for Family Art Night

  • tulsamosaic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2010
      Thank you to Mary and Joyce for your suggestions! The school has been doing this event for at least a year and I know new ideas would always be welcome. The only down side of the event is the limited amount of time for the project, but at least it brings the family together to work on something. I will let you know if I have anymore questions.
      Thanks again!
      Cindy