Re: french curve lesson

  • eileenciavarella
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 26, 2010
      Sorry it took so long to post the photos but I had to wait for help and do it from home because the site is blocked from my school. I posted the pictures under photos. The title is Symmetrical French Curve Designs. If you have any other questions about how to do them after viewing the pictures let me know.

      I remind the kids to overlap shapes, erase the lines you don't need after overlapping and to go off the folded edge so that they create more interesting shapes. We start on sketch paper and transfer finished compositions with light pencil to good white paper before shading.

      Eileen