Re: [art_education] Photography projects

  • De Anna Michelle
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2010
      Do not copy & paste the links, re-type them in without any spaces and that may fix your problem.

      Hope this helps,
      DeAnna Michelle

      "Be who you are and be that well."
      - Saint Francis de Sales -

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 2, 2010
        Do you have an Adobe reader?  They should open up as PDF files. (I have a link to download the reader on the same page as the Photoshop handouts.)
        Let me know how it works out.
        MaryJo

        Sent from my iphone.

        Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 12:59 PM