Hand-Coloured Paper - Instructions

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      Here's a fun project for children and adults alike. I was experimenting with ways to colour paper and came up with this technique. What I do is apply colour in layers on my paper using ink, pencil crayons or whatever I have on hand, then I apply a thin layer of craft glue using a scraper or putty knife. A word of caution; make sure you put the damp sheets where no one can sit on them and definitely out of reach of pets. Unless you want them to end up looking like pinatas.

      Enjoy!