Re: Digitizing Hand-Coloured Paper

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
      I actually do use the paper to make roses for my Rosa Perpetua product line, but I never thought of using them for my cards. I could also use the paper to make faux stained glass or mosaic tiles. I could also use the digital images to enhance websites. One thing that I am going to do is post the instructions for my hand-coloured paper. Thanks for the ideas!