Re: format

  • Wanda
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2009
      Like the artist search might add style or medium to the bubbles. I also
      like Artsonia's search choices. If that is not possible on IDA how about
      alphabetising the projects or grouping by methods , paintings, drawings,
      3-D, crafts, etc. so we don't have to scroll through all of them. I look
      in each level for ideas and methods then adjust for my grade level which
      is junior high! Wanda

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Michele <pent19@...> wrote:

      > I love the way Artsonia does their lessons, search by grade, media,
      keyword. That seems towork for me! As far as artists that is tougher.
      Subject matter, art movement, media would be my top choices for them.