Re: school rewards program

  • Betsy Brigham
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
      Tinyurl is blocked at our school. Is there another way to access this information?
      thanks,
      Betsy B

      --
      Betsy Brigham
      Elementary Art Teacher

      Confidentiality Notice

      The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is confidential, constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at helpdesk@... or return e-mail, and delete any copies of this message immediately.

    • Ken
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2009
        Betsy,

        It's a very long URL, so it won't work on the list (It breaks to the second line). I will try other URL shorteners:

        http://schoolrewards.notlong.com
        http://bit.ly/8EvS2R
        http://ow.ly/IGWw

        If this doesn't work, e-mail e directly: kenroar@...