Part-time art teacher in Scotland

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2009
      I have posted this position on the art jobs list group but I don't think there is anyone from Scotland as a member on that group. I will post it here because I know there are members here from Scotland who can spread the word.

      Part-Time Art Teacher

      I am working with Culcreuch Castle and Hotel in Stirling, Scotland and I was wondering if you could help me track down a fine art teacher, who could come teach 3 times a week at the hotel.

      Contact:

      Francesca Kerr
      f.v.kerr@...

      Culcreuch Castle Hotel