Judy's site

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      I wanted to chime in and respond to Judy's previous post. First, I wanted to recognize the time and effort Judy put into her section of the website. Her pages were very valuable to educators around the world. I'm trying to convince Judy to put her pages up on another site for archive purposes. Perhaps if enough of you encourage her, she will do so. She has been offered free space on a server to do this.

      As Judy said, the Incredible Art Department will continue to exist. A massive overhaul of the site is under way. So much of the site has been in disrepair and has outdated information. The redesign of the website should be complete within a week.

      Now on to Judy's comment about Google ads. I am taking a step of faith by working many more hours on IAD. This means that I will have to support myself and family while I am doing this venture. If there is enough income from the website I will be able to work on it full time and add many new features and resources. The website will always remain free to anyone and you will never be charged for it. Although the ads may be irritating to some, they are kept at a minimum and encourage me to continue my work on IAD. Ads enable sites such as Artsonia to exist.

      As far as lesson plans submitted to IAD, the policy is the same as for Artsonia and most other art sites that accept lessons or other files. More information can be found on http://tinyurl.com/yl2kpd2 and http://tinyurl.com/yjvusta and the list group home page.

      If you have any questions, please e-mail me off list at kenroar@....

      Ken Rohrer
      List owner and moderator
      The Incredible Art Department