Clarification - Incredible Art Department remains on line

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2009
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Only my section of the site is gone. Incredible Art Department remains
      online. My site was basically a duplication of many of the same
      resources. Check Ken Rohrer's links section - you will find many of
      them there.

      Many years ago, when the host wanted to put Google ads on the site,
      you folks said you did not want them on lesson plans. The site is now
      hosted for free. Ken is adding his own Google ads - and putting them
      on lesson pages. If any of you still wish your lesson plans to be
      ad-free, please contact Ken Rohrer and express your wishes. I knew as
      soon as I left the site, that promise to contributors would be broken.
      I made a promise to all contributors that the lessons would be
      non-profit as you were sending them to Incredible Art Department for
      free.

      When I was working on the site - I often would sit at my computer 12
      to 14 hours a day. I needed a change. Change is good.

    • artsypffartsy
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2009
        Well, I am sad. I loved just knowing that anytning I ever needed would be there, but I also totally understand what you are saying. I hope some of it can be archived. And Judy, thank you SO much for all that you have done for art educators. You lived selfless service for a long time. You made a huge impact on art education and have helped so many of us through thick and thin. Muuuuuuuahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
        Linda