intro to color theory

  • The Bug
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      does anyone have any good pre color theory/color wheel activities, exercises or small projects for 9-12 students to do. I'm nearing the end of a project and some students are done while others are almost done, and i was trying to think of an activity i could give them to preview the next lessons which is the color wheel and an abstract color composition based on Kandinsky.
    • Terri Stokes
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2009
        I would have them do a monochromatic painting based on a mood.