Re: Snowflake templates/stencils-plastic

  • Brandy
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 3, 2009
      Oriental trading company had some snowflakes for sale.
      But they were the positive design, so if he kids painted around them they would end up with a negative space snowflake. Might be a good combo to add to the lesson; positive and negative space.
      Regards,
      Brandy

    • crasm@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 3, 2009
        There is research being done-please do not stop someone from sending loving ideas to the kids by being narrow minded-teaching the science of how the crystals are formed with this man's belief systems(being honest that they are his) is wonderful and shows the ways science has always formed-first it isn't believable and then it is-oh yeah, Steve, the world is flat-and ends-it's scientific.......