Re: [art_education] Please share your Indonesian Lesson Plan

  • MaryJo Rosania-Harvie
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2009
      Judy, is there a format for lesson plans on the Incredible Art Dept. site?
      MaryJo

      On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 11:10 AM, jdecker4art <jdecker4art@...> wrote:

      Greetings Yudhi,

      Please share your Indonesian lesson plan with the group. Include images of student work, too, if you have them. You can share lessons and images in the Files section of the list - OR you can send them to me and I will get them shared for you. First here on the list - then on Incredible Art Department website. Teachers are always looking for good cultural lesson plans.

      --
      MaryJo Rosania-Harvie