Re: missed Art classes

  • artsypffartsy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2009
      How very sad and nervy that it would be "ok" to pull gifted kids out of your class on a regular basis. I would be pretty ticked about that myself. I mean, the kids are either in your class, or they are not. Is it the same kids they keep pulling out? Does this happen every week? I can't believe your admins would let this happen to your class. That's sad and very frustrating, I'm sure. Hope they can find another way to see their gifted kids in whatever program they are pulling them out for. I would feel like I was trying to lasso jello!
      Linda