Looking for new painting ideas

  • Sue Stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27 4:02 PM
      Hi all,
      I have a senior grade 12 class class right now, and am looking for some 'new to me' ideas for  paintings, and mixed media/painting projects.
      I have a variety of surfaces that I want them to use....some large pieces of massonite board that I thought we would do some impressionism/post-impressionism/expressionism style paintings on ( we went out sketching in September, and I would like the students to use those images in the first project which also reflects the beginning of art history units), some medium sized canvases, and enough 6x8 wood panels (1 inch deep) so that each student can have 3.....
      Any favourite projects out there that you would be willing to share??
      Thanks!
      Sue