Re:100th day of school art

  • Christy & Jeff Branham
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2009
      I usually have my students do a "100 year old self portrait" on that day.  We talk about all of the changes that take place to us physically- wrinkles, gray/white hair, hearing aids, glasses, etc. and it's so fun to see what they come up with.  I usually have them make these out of construction paper.  When they are finished I have them write "When I am 100 years old, I...." then they have to finish the sentence and add enough sentences to make a paragraph or two about their artwork.   Hope this might be an idea for you!