Free art placing!

  • baseltje
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2002
      Dear artist and coming artist.

      I give you the possibilities to place art for free on my website where 2 million people came so far.
      I got from a lot of artist their beautiful work and I placed it for them for free at: http://www.johnbaselmans.com/Notes/Guest_Artist/Guestartist.htm
      This offer will be open for all of you!
      I want to reach as much as possible people around the world and come together on my website.
      For your information: some people thinking I get a lot of money for this service!
      For get it!
      It's a free service and its cost me a lot of time to put everybody on my site,
      answer their questions and working with schools.
      No problem I do this for pleasure. I believe making money is not the key of success!

      By showing our work we artist are the key to make together a better world.
      Our thinking, our soul, our feeling that will be the key.
      I still believe we can make together "with art" a better world!

      All of you are welcome.
      For more information please send a mail to: info@...

      More free services of John Baselmans are:
      Free artwork placing for kids with award:
      http://www.johnbaselmans.com/Kidscorner/Kidscorner.htm
      Free question and answer corner:
      http://www.johnbaselmans.com/Notes/Notes.htm
      Free banner placing:
      http://www.johnbaselmans.com/Freebanner_Gift/Free_Banners/Free_Banners.htm
      Free link placing:
      http://www.johnbaselmans.com/Freebanner_Gift/Interesting_Links/Interesting_Links.htm

      In special I want to thank all the group owners for their cooperation.

      John Baselmans