Re: [art_education] Re: Call for Entries: Fund-Raising Collaborative Art Project

  • Mary Hering
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2009
      That is what I signed up for!   Art art art and more art...anything that has to do with art...

      Mary

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2009
        Um.....why would you even sign up for a news group like this if you didn't know what it's focus was?????

        If you have other interests there are a multitude of other groups out there!

        Shelly in Seattle

      • kenroar
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2009
          Alessandra-

          I think you signed up for the wrong group. This list group is about the visual arts and art education. What did you think it was for?

          Ken