Call for Entries: Fund-Raising Collaborative Art Project

  • Alessandra Libongco
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29 9:09 PM
    Calling all Artists / Illustrators / Designers!

    We would like to invite you to be a part of START WITH MIO, a collaborative art project where 5-year old aspiring artist Mio Mendiola's artworks will be used as Seed Drawings and passed on, for YOU to continue & finish however way you wish to do so!

    Log on to http://miotheartist.blogspot.com for updates and more information.
    All Seed Drawings and files may be downloaded from http://tinyurl.com/startwithmioseeds
    For questions, e-mail us at startwithmio@...

    Thank you very much for your time, and we hope that you can help spread the word about this project!

    Love,
    The MioWarriors
    MioFightsCancer.com

    http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/184/startwithmioartistbrief.jpg

    http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6765/allseeds.jpg

    --
    Alessandra H. Libongco
  • jtayn1
    Message 2 of 7 , Sep 30 4:19 AM
      Am I the only person who is wondering what all the messages are about art for. what is going on? have I missed something in the world? Is the only topic on the egroup art for evermore????--- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Alessandra Libongco <alessalibongco@...> wrote:

      > Calling all Artists / Illustrators / Designers!
      >
      > We would like to invite you to be a part of *START WITH MIO*, a
      > collaborative art project where 5-year old aspiring artist Mio Mendiola's
      > artworks will be used as Seed Drawings and passed on, for YOU to continue &
      > finish however way you wish to do so!
      >
      > Log on to http://miotheartist.blogspot.com for updates and more information.
      > All Seed Drawings and files may be downloaded from
      > http://tinyurl.com/startwithmioseeds
      > For questions, e-mail us at startwithmio@...
      >
      > Thank you very much for your time, and we hope that you can help spread the
      > word about this project!
      >

      > Love,
      > The MioWarriors
      > MioFightsCancer.com
      >

      > [image: http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/184/startwithmioartistbrief.jpg%5d
      >

      > [image: http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6765/allseeds.jpg%5d
      >

      > --
      > Alessandra H. Libongco

    • MaryJo Rosania-Harvie
      Message 3 of 7 , Sep 30 6:40 AM
        This is an ART EDUCATION group -- so, yes, art for evermore....

        --
        MaryJo Rosania-Harvie

      • Diane Davis
        Message 4 of 7 , Sep 30 7:19 AM

          Yes, this is an art education group. Art all the time. And what could be better than that?

          Diane

          Am I the only person who is wondering what all the messages are about art for. what is going on? have I missed something in the world? Is the only topic on the egroup art for evermore???? --- In art_education@ yahoogroups. com, Alessandra Libongco <alessalibongco@ ...> wrote:

        • Mary Hering
          Message 5 of 7 , Sep 30 4:41 PM
            That is what I signed up for!   Art art art and more art...anything that has to do with art...

            Mary

            Message 6 of 7 , Oct 1, 2009
              Um.....why would you even sign up for a news group like this if you didn't know what it's focus was?????

              If you have other interests there are a multitude of other groups out there!

              Shelly in Seattle

            • kenroar
              Message 7 of 7 , Oct 1, 2009
                Alessandra-

                I think you signed up for the wrong group. This list group is about the visual arts and art education. What did you think it was for?

                Ken