Re: [art_education] Something crazy but it could be worth thinking about...

  • StudioAnaMaria@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 7, 2002
      Blue:

      I teach in a middle school and it sounds like something I would be interested
      in doing with my kids.
      Let me know.
      Anny
    • Mcarsart@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 15, 2002
        My name is Marcia Carson, and I'm President of the Art Education Association
        of Indiana. I teach high school art in far NW Indiana, just a few blocks
        outside of Chicago. I am definitely interested in this idea. I will be out of
        town, however, from June 17 through July 13. Please keep me informed, and
        hopefully I will be able to join you.