College Art Fairs

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2009
      My name is Danielle Polo and I work with the Performing and Visual Arts (PVA) College Fairs for the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC). NACAC PVA College Fairs are designed for college and college-bound students interested in pursuing undergraduate and graduate programs of study in the areas of music, dance, film, theater, visual arts, graphic design, and other related disciplines. By meeting with representatives from colleges, universities, conservatories, and other educational institutions with specialized programs in the visual and performing arts, attendees learn about educational opportunities, admission and financial aid, portfolio days, audition and entrance requirements, and much more.

      We are currently in the process of marketing our fall PVA College Fairs and I wanted to contact you to see if you would be able to help us promote these free events by putting them on your events calendar. The fair dates are:

      Dallas Performing & Visual Arts College Fair
      Tuesday, September 29, 2009
      7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
      Southern Methodist University, Owen Fine Arts Center

      Tampa Performing & Visual Arts College Fair
      Tuesday, October 6, 2009
      7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
      The University of South Florida - Marshall Student Center Ballroom

      Chicago Performing & Visual Arts College Fair
      Saturday, October 10, 2009
      1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
      Roosevelt University
      Chicago College of Performing Arts Auditorium Building

      Minneapolis Performing & Visual Arts College Fair
      Monday, October 12, 2009
      7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
      University of Minnesota, Twin Cities Coffman Memorial Union

      San Francisco Performing & Visual Arts College Fair
      Saturday, October 17, 2009
      3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
      San Francisco Conservatory of Music

      Las Vegas Performing & Visual Arts College Fair
      Monday, October 19, 2009
      7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
      Las Vegas Academy of International Studies
      Performing & Visual Arts

      Seattle Performing & Visual Arts College Fair
      Thursday, October 22, 2009
      7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
      Fisher Pavilion at Seattle Center

      Philadelphia Performing & Visual Arts College Fair
      Monday, October 26, 2009
      7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
      Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts

      New York Performing & Visual Arts College Fair
      Tuesday, November 3, 2009
      7:00 p.m. - 9:03 p.m.
      Riverside Church

      The link to our website is www.nacacnet.org/PVA. If you require any additional information or feel that I should reach out to another contact, please let me know and I would be more than happy to do so. I have attached copies of our press releases for your convenience. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

      Best regards,
      Danielle Polo
      Administrative Assistant
      National Association for College Admission Counseling
      1050 N. Highland St.
      Suite 400
      Arlington, VA 22201
      Email: dpolo@...