Make all of your subject lines clear

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      Dear List Members,

      Make all of you subject lines very clear that you send to the list -and to
      your family and friends.
      I knew it would not take long till I would get the new virus email -
      appearing to be from my address. I started receiving dozens yesterday with
      out a subject line - including from my own address. I just deleted all in
      Mailwasher.

      Maybe this summer, I will close out this Roadrunner account and open a new
      one as there is nothing I can do to keep the viruses from picking it up. It
      is all over Getty ArtsEdNet Talk - in every single post I made - in my
      signature - and in my posts when I was using this address.

      There is NO need to ever notify me that you got one -- or to notify the list
      as I am sure you folks are getting the too.

      Just know that I will NEVER send an attachment in my list mail....and I will
      ALWAYS make a unique subject line. Delete all other mail from my address.

      Sorry to inconvenience you -- but it is a bigger inconvenience to me (I am
      blocked on more servers now -and blacklisted). Yes, I am frustrated by
      this...I have at least 50 virus emails every morning to delete - then
      hundreds more throughout the day. I can not tell the the full story why this
      upsets me.

      Please continue to let ME be the one who warns you....There is never a need
      for anyone to post to the list about my mail. I always receive them before
      you do.

      Sincerely,

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources