Re: Art quotes

  • artsypffartsy
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2009
      For those of you with a whiteboard...
      Put a quote that you like in your screen saver. There is a text selection where you can write anything you want. Choose if you want the quote to tumble around on your screen, rotate, etc. When your screen saver comes on, the quote shows up on your white board. My quote this week was "Art is a Mirror of Life." next week we are doing cave art in Class 5. My quote will be "Art, the first language". And each week I will put up a new one. Kids have really noticed it and talked about it amongst themselves. When I hear them talking I turn it into a group discussion.

      For those who do not have a white board, use your chalk board.