Can't Find Fugleflicks?

  • tricia_fuglestad
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
      Fugleflicks are the sometimes award-winning sometimes student-made movies that always have something to teach us about art.

      I had to totally revamp my website. I was creating a monster slowly and methodically over the years, adding movies, newsletters, photos,etc...until it was just too big to publish on my school server! After having lost sleep over this I finally bit the bullet and scrapped it~sort of. It still exists but it's hard to find.

      So, I learned iWeb and started fresh:
      http://www.sd25.org/~TriciaFuglestad/Art/Drydenart.html
      or www.drydenart.notlong.com

      If you ever used to show Fugleflicks to your students, they are all on my Vimeo account now. You can even download them or just stream them full screen. http://www.sd25.org/~TriciaFuglestad/Art/Fugleflicks.html
      or http://vimeo.com/fugleflicks/videos

      I also have a blog (the Fugleblog) with an RSS feed that works! Yeah!
      All part of the website above.

      Tricia Fuglestad
      Arlington Heights, IL
    • Dan Triplett
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2009
        Those are great Tricia.  Thanks for sharing!  I get so many great resources and ides from this list.  And it's appreciated very much!

        Dan