Re: Storyline online

  • icreatemore
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2009
      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "mccauley_misty" <mccauley_misty@...> wrote:

      > The following site has videos of famous people reading children's books. They are animated and entertaining.
      >
      > http://www.storylineonline.net/
      >
      > There are 2 art related stories available... "Sophie's Masterpiece" and "Pigasso meets Mootisse," but of course all can be applied to different themes or literacy ideals.
      >
      > I hope you enjoy!
      >
      > Misty McCauley
      > Art Educator
      > K-6, Juniata County, PA

      Thank you so much...I just watched "Sophie's Masterpiece" It was wonderful and brought tears to my eyes. I am passing this own. There is so much that can be done with this site...for all teachers of all grades, of all subjects...science, math etc. It could become part of an outreach program for parents.
      Thank you again,
      CA